How to DIY the shoes?
1.Who am I = Designer
2.What is it = A new design of Shoes
3.What for = A personal creative design
4.1st look = Prepare the shoes, and all materials.
5.2nd look = Start to draw and design the shoes.
6.3rd look = Capture a photo, and put at the website for sell.
7.Outcome = A different style of shoes.
8.Showcase = Website
How to have a healthy body?
1.Who am I = Student
2.What is it = Healthy body
3.What for =A person that have a unhealthy body
4.1st look =Promo all the healthy food/sport
5.2nd look =Sleep early, eat healthy, and do more exercise
6.3rd look =Repeat the samething everyday.
7.Outcome =Make a healthy body for our future.
8.Showcase = Infographic
How to take a good rest?
1.Who am I =Worker
2.What is it =Travel
3.What for =Take a rest, and explore more
4.1st look =Take a camera, and something that should bring.
5.2nd look =Choose a country that you want to go for a travel.
6.3rd look =Capture the photo
7.Outcome = A different style of shoes.
8.Showcase = Website